Friday, July 15, 2005

On Greatness...

Troy is a dear friend of mine, living and working in Madrid, setting up a church with an arts basis. I've posted about them before. The more I explore writing, and read Troy's and Heather's blogs, the more respect I have for them as a man and woman of God, and how they have been gifted.

On Greatness - a letter to a friend.

No, its not me, but its still applicable. In a corporate environment its something I meet everyday, and get so easily am frustrated with. Learning to live how God has gifted me, without the comparison, the grab for power, or self-derogatory dialogue, is learning humility.

2 comments:

Chris Kan said...

Hi
Went with Timmsy to Neil.
It was great.
Didi you like my new web page template.
Chris

Chris Kan said...

Glad you like it. I was trying to find a new design that I liked and I could begin to modify as I learn html.

I'm at a computer course on the new school web construction site and we are going very slow so lots of time to email!

Whats your email address so I can email direct?

C